Tuesday, April 22, 2008

silver jews (collage)

In 1984 I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
Slowly screwing my way across Europe, they had to make a correction.
I know you like to line dance, everything so democratic and cool,
But baby there's no guidance when random rules
You got Tennessee tendencies
And chemical dependencies
Somewhere in a foggy atlas
Lookout mountain lookout sea
First life takes time then time takes life
Now the next moves up to me
Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the world
and the world isn't watching me back
What would you say if I asked you to run away?
What kind of animal
needs to smoke a cigarette?
Sometimes a pony gets depressed
On the last day of your life
Don't forget to die
When God was young
He made the wind and the sun
And since then
It's been a slow education
And you got that one idea again
The one about dying
One...Two...Three...Four...Five...
We're trapped inside the song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patinet said...

És una bona lletra, però... de qui és?

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home